Patrick's blog has moved to www.patrickriecke.com

Friday, May 1, 2009

This morning

I took a prayer walk around the neighborhood this morning. Praying that God would speak to the hearts of the residents of each home.

I prayed that if the people were believers that they would be a light for Christ, and that if they do not yet Love God through obedience to Jesus Christ, that they would turn their hearts to him.

I knew there was anothe pastor that lived in our neighborhood. Both cars were in the drive, so I took a chance and rang the doorbell. He and his wife were home. Rob Tippey from Level 13 Church and I had a great talk and I look forward to getting to know him better. May God bless his efforts to further the kingdom!

1 comment:

  1. I'd like you to walk through our neighborhood! Who doesn't need more prayers? Praying for your neighbors is such a nice thing to do. Hope you have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete