Patrick's blog has moved to www.patrickriecke.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

DONE!

As of last night at about 11:00, I am DONE with my course work for my masters degree!

I cannot begin to describe how good that feels or how wonderful the experience has been.

I would like to tip my hat to my advisor, Tom Thatcher. He has made a lasting impact on my life.

He not only is one of the best teachers I have ever had, his character and commitment to the truth stick with me significantly. All told, I will have taken 5 seperate classes with him including two independent studies.

Tom is a serious egalitarian and believer in the transformation that the truth of the Gospel can bring into people's lives.

He believed in me and that made a big difference, too. I still have my thesis to go, and he will be my advisor- something I am really looking forward to.

Now, on to the task at hand.

Here comes Triple Pointe Church, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment